Factors to Consider In Choosing the Best Anti Aging Skin Creams
The requested URL /web/20100914134326if_/http://api.tweetmeme.com/button.js was not found on this server.
The skin is the body’s first line of defense. It functions are insulation, temperature regulation, sensation and the protection of vitamins B folates.
With so many industries that buy people’s trust in providing and giving the best anti aging skin creams, many are confused rather than educated with what the right brand to choose when buying skin creams. It is important that consumers read and understand labels of different anti aging akin creams that claims to be the best for skin.
Wrinkling is the most common sign of aging skin. Hormones play important roles in this process. Estrogen accounts for formation of collagen and elastin.
- ESTRIOL CREAM – is one of the best anti aging skin creams that proves to reverse wrinkling of the skin, according to research. It is also good for the treatment of acne.
- NATURAL PROGESTERONE CREAM – corrects hormonal imbalance symptoms.
- CREAMS THAT CONTAIN ANTIOXIDANT – these creams fight the body’s natural oxidation process. It also helps build collagen and elastin.
Aging is the body’s natural process. Natural ways to gradually experience aging is more ideal rather than artificially prepared products that claims to be the best anti aging skin cream.
Other ways to lessen the effect of aging are:
- Drinking 8-10 glasses of water helps akin rehydrate and reduce skin wrinkling. Dehydration is one factor that affects skin balance.
- Exercise allows good circulation and perfusion in the skin. This helps lessen wrinkling too.
- Eating nutritious food also gives your body the nutrients it needs for collagen and elastin formation.
- A daily regimen of at least 30–45 minutes of walking will improve your sleep and will increase your body’s natural antioxidant defenses.
- Taking good quality vitamins supplements your body’s needed nutrients.
Though aging is a normal process, you can delay by protecting yourself from different factors that may alter skin components.
| This post was written by :|
| || Lea is Registered Nurse who have the passion in writing especially concerning health issues. She is a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Nursing in Bataan Peninsula State University. |