Health Articles Magazine » What Can Cause Hormone Imbalance in Women and Men? » Health Articles Magazine
Health Articles Magazine Latest Health News To Keep You Healthy & Informed
What Can Cause Hormone Imbalance in Women and Men?
Hormone imbalance can be attributed to different factors and the symptoms may change from one person to another. When you are not aware of the symptoms of hormone imbalance, it would be ideal to take a look at www.hormone-imbalance-symptoms.com to learn more about the various indications of the ailment. As for the causes of hormone imbalance, among the most prevalent includes the following:
* Stress: the link in between the body and the mind is strong and a number of mental factors can impact an individuals physical wellness. Fluctuation of the hormones could manifest as an effect of different environmental factors that a person go through and this includes stress. According to experts, high amounts of stress can cause the brain to discharge adrenal hormones that are produced to help the individual cope with the hazards of stress. This is regarded as as the fight-or-flight response of the brain and body against stress. Continuous and ongoing stress can considerably affect the hormones and increased level of hormones within the body can considerably affect an a persons physicality together with the brain cells.
* Polycystic Ovary Syndrome: also known as PCOS, this affliction impacts almost 10% of female population in the globe. This condition is characterized by various indications such as increased body and facial hair, obesity, infertility and menstrual irregularities. This usually happens if the ovaries generate follicles that retains the eggs and causes these eggs to miss maturation or depart the ovary. These follicles will then transform into cysts and this will stay within the ovaries. This ailment brings about hormone imbalance and leads to hormone imbalance symptoms in women.
* Thyroid Disease: numerous issues can influence the thyroid gland which may result to the elevated or reduced generation of thyroid hormones. It was mentioned that issues in the thyroid gland are associated to autoimmune disorders. Based on researches, Graves disease typically arises when the bodys autoimmune system starts to create antibodies that activate the thyroid glands and cause it to produce hormones excessively, thus leading to different illnesses such as goiter, anxiety, heat intolerance and sleep problems. Hashimotos thyroiditis, on the other hand, has opposite results. The autoimmune problem ruins the thyroid tissue, consequently resulting to reduced production of thyroid hormones.
* Growths: hormones are made in the endocrine glands that are located almost everywhere in the body. Growth and development of tumor within these glands or the bordering tissues may affect the production of hormones. In line with scientific studies, cancers on the pituitary gland is the real cause of female hormone imbalance, typically results to infertility.
* Endocrine Disruptors: different chemicals, for instance industrial chemicals, pesticides, cosmetics and plastics, are perceived as endocrine disruptors. Meaning, these types of chemicals can affect the balance of hormones in the body.
Understanding the reasons for the illness can greatly help you avoid the disorder. On the other hand, as stated, knowing the signs is of utmost importance too, because this will assist you to ascertain the best time to get medical help so as to take care of the condition. Just like in almost any other health issues which include colic, learning the numerous colic symptoms will help you treat the issue easily.
Search the web for more resources on hormone imbalance symptoms or consult your personal physician for the easily available treatment for thyroid hormone imbalance.
Tags: diseases and conditions, Health, Health and Fitness, hormone imbalance, hormone imbalance symptoms, thyroidhormone imbalance symptoms
Recent Health Articles The Interesting Point about Outfitters
How You Can Enjoy Life Even With Arthritis
Assistance And Concepts That Will Help You Handle Hairloss
How Does Glucosamine Help Ease The Symptoms Of Joint Arthritis?
Cholesterol Information for People of All Ages
Fitness Beginner Tips: Walking As A Form Of Exercise
Sunlighten Saunas Burn Harmful toxins Out of Your body And Melt Unwanted fat
How to Select a Commercial Wheelchair Lifts Installer
Stop Smoking Today As Well As Electric Cigarette
Several Suggestions and Tricks It is possible to Use To Deal with Bacterial vaginosis infection Naturally
Smokeless Cigarette The Next Stop Smoking Cigarettes Device
Say GoodBye To Facial Wrinkles With Botox San Antonio Procedures
Alternative Fix-ups for Stained, Chipped, Damaged Teeth
Dental Insurance Plans: Classic, Reimbursement, Group, and also Discount Dental Plans
Here Are Soe Great Tips Fr Losing Weight
Portable Generators Systems A Closer Look
Thanks for providing us with your feedback. We look forward to serve you better here at Health Articles Magazine